12 mostly important FAQ on Xecuter SX Pro and SX OS
Posted on May 21, 2018 | By firstname.lastname@example.org
Since last week, Team Xecuter products have been pre ordered from us. So for most Nintendo Switch owners, they still have problems before buying. As a result, the xecuter team collected 12 most requested questions about their products and gave us the answers.
What is the Xecuter SX Pro and Xecuter SX OS?
The XECUTER SX PRO will allow you to hack your nintendo Switch 5.0.2 or lower to enjoy a custom firmware for the launch of the Backups.
- Compatible with all NX consoles on the market today
- Compatible with all switches regardless of region
- Compatible with all current and future updates
- Allows games to change in real time
Indeed, Xecuter SX Pro is a Hack Switch kit that contains in the pack:
- A USB dongle to launch the CFW
- A Jig module to switch the console to RCM mode
- The CFW license key
The last is actually the second product of SX Family: Xecuter SX OS. It is rather a choice for experienced players who are familiar with the 3DS hack.
FAQ about Xecuter SX Pro and Xecuter SX OS
- Q: Can I update my Nintendo Switch to the latest firmware?
- A:Yes, you can. We are compatible with all firmwares and all regions!
- Q: How are game ROMs launched? What format do they need to be in?
- A:Games ROMs available right now from release groups are compatible as-is.Copy the XCI files to the root of your Nintendo Switch microSD card so SX OS will be able to find them.
- Q: How does the tool (jig) and dongle operate? Are they needed everytime you turn on the console?
- A:If you don’t want to make any (software) modifications to your Switch Console, both the Tool (jig) and dongle are needed every boot.SX OS has an optional “AutoRCM” feature that can be installed to your Switch Console such that the jig tool is not needed anymore on boot.
- Q: How does the AutoRCM feature work?
- A:The AutoRCM feature makes a tiny modification to your system’s on-board storage via software, and from there on you will ONLY need the dongle (and won’t have to press the volume key) when booting your console.Please note: With the AutoRCM feature installed, your Switch will only boot up with the SX Pro Dongle inserted or by any other USB-C launching method currently available. Once booted, you can always uninstall AutoRCM through SX OS.
- Q: Is the license for life and updates included?
- A:Yes, it is! All updates are free and for the lifetime of your console.
- Q: Is SX OS tied to my console/dongle?
- A:Yes. In case of SX Pro the license is tied to your dongle and console. In case of SX Lite the license is tied to your license code and console.
- Q: Can we play eshop games?
- A:The current version of SX OS only allows to play cartridge based games. But we’re working hard to bring game titles that originate from different distribution media to SX OS as well! It is on our list of features to add in upcoming updates.
- Q: How will SX OS work?
- A:The SX OS boot file and licenses can soon be retrieved from our easy to use website that will launch shortly. Simply follow instructions and you will be set up in a few minutes.
- Q: What do I need if I only buy SX OS?
- A:We strongly recommend buying SX Pro for the ease of use and safely streamlined procedure. That being said, SX OS standalone can be launched from Windows using TegraRcmGUI (TegraRcmSmash) or from NXLoader on android (with a USB-otg adapter).We offer support & warranty on your devices, please note any issues you face by errors/misuse of other methods will not be covered by our warranty.
- Q: Will SX Pro work with Switch Linux?
- A:We will release a method of (chain)loading Linux using your SX Pro dongle soon.
- Q: Do we need to use the L/R buttons on the Joy-Con to switch game ROMs?
- A:We are working on a more user-friendly menu that can be launched from the home menu.We already have a working menu prototype that is fully functional but we are still improving it for our audiences.
- Q: Can SX products run homebrew software as well?
- A:The initial release of SX OS will not have support yet for running homebrew software for all firmware versions. Currently only the standard method for installing homebrew is supported, which means limited to the specific firmware version 3.0.0.We are in the final stages on adding support for running homebrew software regardless of firmware version and we expect to have this included with one of the first SX OS updates.
Where to buy Xecuter SX Pro and Xecuter SX OS in Canada and USA with fast delivery?
The online store Sky-3ds.com is absolutely reliable and trustworthy, this is a site that has sold the flashcards in Canada and USA for years.
Yes, although Sky-3ds is not a big and famous commercial site like Amazon or Ebay, we have a stable supply and genuine products from the factory. We can promise you here,
- The modchip you order is 100% original and functional.
- The payment is secured by credit card or PayPal which avoids the leak of your personal info.
- The 90 day guarantee where the return, exchange or refund is still available, nothing scam.
- Responsive customer service helps you turn your flashcard or resolve the dispute on time.