Sky3DS+| Sky3DS with 2 orange buttons removes AP check and support Homebrews on 3DS
Posted on December 1, 2015 | By email@example.com
New Sky3DS card is coming! The official team release orange button Sky3DS+ to play 3DS Games with more powerful functions. Solving new 3ds games AP checks, supporting homebrews without other 3ds exploit and with updatable firmware. The latest Sky3DS card is a totally new product from sky3ds.com. Before the Sky3ds+ formal release, let me introduce the card in details for you.
Sky3DS+ New Functions, Firmware and Orange buttons
- Included all the features of sky3DS;
- Switch game back and forth by two orange buttons;
- More easier to use,copy and play,no diskWriter required;
- Compatible with other 3rd party homebrews;
- AP checks solved;
- Firmware updatable
It will come with the newest firmwareV4(FIRMWARE_VERSION=4 in the settings.txt, you don’t need to do any update at the moment), the team will keep it updated on their site if needed. How to install Sky3DS+ Firmware?
- Download the updated firmware.bin from sky3DS.com, and copy it into the root directory of your microSD card.
- Insert your microSD card into sky3DS+, connect your PC and sky3DS+ with a USB cable(come with, which can also work as a USB Adapter once connection built).
- The LED red light will turn on for 10 seconds, then turn to the green light and keep flashing for 10 seconds, once the light turn off it means the sky3DS+ has been updated successfully. Alert:Never unplug the USB cable while the green light keep flashing, it might damage your sky3DS+ card!
- Delete the firmware.bin file in your microSD card.
Sky3DS+ with 2 orange buttons, no blue or red button any more. One is for users to switch to the next game. The other is for users to go back to the last game. More flexible than blue sky3ds before!
Sky3DS+ VS Sky3DS
|Compatibility||3DS 10.3 to lower versions||Same|
|Game type||3DS Game||Same|
|Buttons||1 Blue button||2 Orange Buttons|
How to use Sky3DS+ on Nintendo 3DS/NEW 3DS?
- Format your microSD card to FAT32 in Windows,and copy the roms into it directly, no diskwriter tool required any more.
- Download the newest gamelist.bin(like a template file used by the old sky3DS card, will keep it updated constantly for new games later) from sky3DS.com,copy it into the root of your microSD card.
- Enjoy your games, switch games by pressing the orange button back and forth.
Note: A settings.txt file and other .sav files will be built in your microSD card once start to play games, open the settings.txt, set the CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS = 1(default 0, can change it anytime later) and save it, a .CFG file will be created in your microSD card after a game has been played, it includes the specific info for that game(CART_ID,FLASH_ID…), you can build you own .CFG file for playing a new game(or an online game) later if you know how to get those info properly, which means you don’t have to wait for the updated gamelist.bin file by our site, the .CFG file has a higher priority than a gamelist.bin file.
- where to download free 3ds roms for sky3ds - 90,577 views
- How to use SKY3DS play region free 3DS Game? - 46,054 views
- 3ds hack via sd card|how to play free nintendo 3ds games? - 37,098 views
- Sky3ds .cia files installation guide for Nintendo 3DS/NEW 3DS console - 29,427 views
- Which is the best site to download Switch roms for playing freely? - 29,330 views
- Whether we can downgrade 3ds firmware 9.8 to 4.1~4.5 or not? - 26,991 views
- Is Sky3ds be banned for online game and how to solve it? - 20,786 views
- Sky3ds supports 3ds games with the new AP checks via Smealum’s Hans - 20,273 views
- Does R4 Card can play 3DS Games ? - 19,916 views
- How to scan QR Code on 3DS/NEW3DS/2DS to play Free Games? - 18,978 views