[SWITCH] Tutorial of SX pro and OS for hacking Nintendo switch
Posted on July 5, 2018 | By email@example.com
Since the release news of SX Pro and OS. The day we really receive the SX pro and OS, So, what’s the details of installing SX OS on Pro, on the below, you will find a solution.
Advantages of SX pro and OS:
Team Executor’s custom SX OS firmware has been released for the Nintendo Switch. Because it is a hardware exploit, it is a future proof solution that works on any version of the Switch, even users on the latest 5.1.0 official firmware. So what can you do with SX OS? A few of the benefits are:
- Play Nintendo Switch Homebrew
- Play downloaded/backup copies of your Switch games
- Card2 games are supported
- SX Pro dongle is highly portable and eliminates the need of injecting payload via PC cable. Dongle firmware can also be updated.
This tutorial will cover everything you need to install SX OS and SX Pro firmware on your Nintendo Switch.
How to Install SX OS Using SX Pro
1. Prepare your microSD card
Your micro SD card can be formatted as FAT32 or exFAT, it does not matter. However, exFAT is more convenient because it can be read by both Mac and Windows platforms.
- Visit Team Executor’s official website and download the latest version of SX OS onto your computer.
- Visit the official NX Homebrew Launcher release page and download the latest .zip archive.
- Extract the SX OS .zip archive and place the contents of the archive on the root of your microSD card.
- Extract the NX Homebrew Launcher .zip archive and place the “hbmenu.nro” file on the root of your microSD card. Make a folder named “switch” on the root of your microSD card. This is where you will place switch homebrew .nro files.Your microSD card should look similar to the screenshot below.
- Remove the microSD Card from your computer and insert it into your Nintendo Switch
2. Switch not reading your homebrew or game files?
If your microSD card is exFAT you may experience an issue where SX OS is not reading your game or homebrew files. To fix this, you need to remove archiving for the contents of your microSD using a Windows PC.
- Select all the files and folders on your micro SD
- Right click and select “Properties”
- In the “General” tab click “Advanced…”
- Uncheck the box that says “Folder is ready for archiving”
3. Prepare your Nintendo Switch
Insert the SX Pro dongle and jig tool into your Nintendo Switch. The dongle goes into the USB-C charger port and the jig tool goes into the right joycon rail as seen in the picture below.
4. Boot into RCM mode
To boot into RCM mode, hold the volume-up button as you press the power button. SX OS should start. You can remove the dongle and jig tool once SX OS starts. In a couple of seconds you should see the SX OS logo and the screen below.
5.Offline Activation Method
A license-request.dat file will be generated and placed on your microSD Card.
Simply insert your microSD card into your computer and upload your license-request.dat file on the official SX OS activation
A license.dat will be generated. Download this file and place it on your microSD card
6.Online Activation Method
Make sure your Switch is connected to the internet
Enter the “album viewer” from the Nintendo Switch main menu and click on “license”
Your license should activate online and a license.dat file will be placed on the microSD card
Why choose a CFW from SX OS on Nintendo Switch?
Indeed, the CFW of SX OS is easy to use, it is different than complicated operations to crack a 3DS console, so most players can use it simply.
- Great adaptability: SX OS is compatible with all Switch consoles, any firmware version, including the latest version 5.1.0
- Hombrew Launcher Support: With SX OS, you could install a hombrew on your switch in order to take advantage of other third party applications and function.
- an OFW to run the games.supportPowerful Compatibility: Using a CFW SX OS, you can easily boot into the normal firmware of the Nintendo Switch to enjoy your original games, and it also
- All supported games: With SX OS, you can play all your favorite games, only download the XCI Roms on the microSD card inserted into your Nintendo Switch.
- Official Lifetime Support Service: The SX OS license and updates are free for life by Team Xecuter.
You can leave the Nintendo Switch console in CFW mode to be able to play backups/homebrew. If the console goes into Sleep Mode, SX OS CFW will still work after the console wakes up.
If you turn off or reboot your Switch you will need the SX Pro dongle and jig tool to boot into RCM Mode and start SX OS again. You’ll have to hold the Volume Up and Power button with the jig tool and SX Pro dongle inserted.
So, following the steps, you can enjoy the switch games with SX pro for hacking your Nintendo Switch, Please be attention, Sky-3ds.com is the legit site to purchase SX pro and OS for hacking switch games, and you also can get the professional guide from us.