Xecuter SX OS V1.6, what’s the benefit and OS “Stealth” Mode?
Posted on August 27, 2018 | By email@example.com
Today, we have get the news of Team Xecuter has updated the SX OS to V1.6, It’s known that SX Products are the best and newest choice on the market to hack Nintendo Switch, so, on this article, we will show the detailed news of SX OS V1.6, what’s the benefit and OS “Stealth” Mode? You can find the answer on the below.
What’s the benefit of SX OS V1.6?
Team Xecuter informs us that it has just updated the operating system SX OS, this version 1.6 focuses on the security of the console but also on compatibility. The first of the evolutions is that 32GB XCI files are now supported, games like Dragon Quest Heros 1 & 2 will work.
Personal information will no longer be uploaded to Nintendo’s servers, and game updates and online gaming are no longer possible, be aware that this is an option that can be considered to disable in the TX menu. This is to propose a stealth mode, a more “stealthy” or safe mode that limits the information transmitted to Nintendo, more generally the information that the console could send.
- Add support for 32GB XCI files (Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2)
It came to our attention that 32GB XCI files were not working with SX OS. Since game compatibility is high up there on the priority list of Team Xecuter, we investigated this issue and are happy to report this has been resolved. You can now enjoy these content-packed bigger games like Dragon Quest Heroes!
- Introducing Stealth Mode
Stealth Mode is our solution to prevent console bans. In SX OS v1.6 and onwards this feature will be enabled by default.
- You can still disable Stealth Mode from the TX menu if you really wish to do so, however we do not recommend this (unless your Switch is already banned).
- With Stealth Mode enabled your Switch system is not able to send any Switch personal information to Nintendo’s servers while still allowing basic Internet functionality (for eg homebrew). Things like local WiFi play is also still possible!
- Keep in mind Stealth Mode is only active when you are running SX OS! If you occasionally boot back into original Switch firmware you may expose yourself to a ban risk if you have modified your Switch system by installing NSP titles for example, so we do not recommend this!
- Playing XCI titles in SX OS with Stealth Mode enabled should NOT get you banned when booting/using your original Switch firmware online. This is why we personally prefer our Game Cartridge emulation solution, and so should you!
What’s the OS “Stealth” Mode?
From what we understand by reading the announcement of Team Xecuter, we would say that blocks the Nintendo servers when you’re in cfw (how could do a proxy or similar) and that’s it. In fact, it says that starting the ofw after installing, for example, nsp is dangerous.
The issue of DQH is a problem that has been reported since earlier, so it is nice to be solved.
Although it is a stealth mode, if it is enabled, you will get an error even if you check your applet, as well as connecting to the e-shop.
Please do not rush, as it is not BAN just because the SX OS is blocking.
Stealth mode can be enabled/disabled from menu OPTIONS.
At last month, we have received the news of being banned , Nintendo Switch has announced that, For (not banned yet) people, Switch online wont be free anymore since August. Today, Team Xecuter updated the SX OS to V1.6, and the stealth mode can help payers avoid being banned, it’s the right time to buy SX OS or updated your SX OS to V1.6 for hacking Nintendo Switch.
Sky-3ds.com is the legit site to purchase SX Product ( SX Pro, SX Gear and SX OS) to play free Nintendo Switch games. In addition, SX Pro in stock on our site, and you can contact with to get the voucher code to buy SX products, when you rceive the flashcard , we can give you the free game code to download DS/3DS/ Switch game roms on ROM2Station. All in all, we can support the best customer service to you.