AceNS Loader dongle features:
- Works on all versions of the Nintendo Switch system.
- Directly supports payload.bin, Maximum 6 payloads.
- 3 integrated payloads: ATMOSPHERE, REINX and SXOS, easy to change by pressing the button.
- Easy Manager-It will immediately be recognized as a USB flash drive when connecting to the PC.
- Good compatibility, supports Windows, Mac OS and LINUX systems.
- Firmware updated.
AceNS Loader User Guide:
1. Turn on the Nintendo Switch and insert the AceNS dongle into the Switch. The led will flash in white after 10 seconds of charging.
2. Long press the AceNS Loader button to change the payloads. Different LED colors mean different payloads. You can switch to different payloads.
- ATMOSPHERE - Blue light
- REINX - Green light
- SX OS - Red light
3. Download the kernel of SX OS, ATMOSPHERE and ReiNX and unzip it to the root of the microSD card. If you choose to start ATMOSPHERE or ReiNX, you must
Copy the nsp games into the tinfoil / nsp folder of your microSD card.
ATMOSPHERE and ReiNX SDFilesV81: https://github.com/tumGER/SDFilesSwitch/releases/tag/v8.1
4. Make sure your Switch console is completely off. Plug the micro SD card into your Switch console. Slide the jig into the right Joycon rail and insert AceNS Loader into your Switch console. Hold down the VOL + button, then press the power button. Select the payload.bin file and launch it. then your Switch will start in CFW
5. Select Album and go to the hb menu. Launch the Tinfoll to install NSP games.
How to switch to different payloads?
- Turn on the Nintendo Switch and insert the AceNS charger into the Switch. The led will flash in white after 10 seconds of charging.
- Long press the AceNS Loader button to change the payloads. Different LED colors mean different payloads. You can switch to different payloads.
The content of the package:
- AceNS Loader
- RCM Jig
- Câble micro USB
Advanced User Guide：
1. Supports up to 6 payload.bin and sorts the folder by name in ascending order. The way to add or replace payload.bin: Connet AceNS Loader on your PC with mic
The USB cable and the AceNS charger are recognized as USB sticks. Open the USB flash drive, you can copy and paste payload.bin to update it.
2. The order of the Led Light cycles is as follows: Blue, green, red, yellow, purple, blue The color of the LED is displayed cyclically according to the number of useful files present on your microSD card.
3. While LED - indicates a full charge
4. Press the button: the LED has flashed 2 times and indicates the current payload. Long press the button: the LED flashes 4 times and changes the payload
5. Payload Update Rule: The payload must be named payload.bin, stored in the folder under the root directory. And the folder name does not exceed 18 characters.
6. LAUNCH.TXT in your Space Loader saves the currently selected payload. The format is: /ATMOSPHERE_HEKATE/PAYLOAD.BIN